Tuesday, July 25, 2017

EVOLUTION OF FASHION Introducing MiC’S Nellie and Mabel ensemble!


MiC’S Nellie and Mabel ensemble...
As far as women's attire was concerned in these early days, and in keeping with the times, fashion came first and athletic skills second.
Women are depicted wearing high-collar blouses and long, ankle-length skirts. Rather than a sun-shading hat, it appears women favored fashionable, "fascinator"-styles -- perhaps because they were so restricted by propriety from the neck down.

Today’s female golfers embrace golf fashion with flair and individuality! 



MODEL: Amy Winberg
PHOTOGRAPHER: Eddie Felix
LOCATION:  The Ingleside Inn & Resort Palm Springs, CA

2 comments:

SB said...

Can't wait to sport this lovely outfit on THE LINKS! LOVE the 1900's vintage image and styling! The girls at the club will totally embrace the "I own this" appeal. Thank you ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Micsportswear design team, I appreciate your attention to a longer tailored skirt for those women, like myself, who don't have sporty legs and who have concerns about extreme sun exposure. My best girlfriend (Micsportswear enthusiast) forwarded your website link to me and now I believe I found my new golf clothing brand! Please let know where and when I can buy featured outfit (signed-up for Micsportswear news letter). All my best for continued success, KG (Rancho Mirage,CA)