Wednesday, March 13, 2019

AUDREY DRESS____A-LINE THE MOST FLATTERING DRESS FOR MOST BODY TYPES!

MiC A-line Audrey golf dress is the Holy Grail for every body shape. Available in lovely black and white cotton seersucker fabric. A-line dresses are fitted at your natural waist and gradually widen towards the hem to create a triangular shape that fans out slightly. This flattering shape pulls double duty: it draws the eyes to the waist for pear (larger on bottom) and heart shapes (larger on top), which de-emphasizes the hips and it also adds the appearance of curves for those with boyish or boxy body-types.



Model: Amy Winberg

Photographer: Joe Stemmer


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello MIC Ladies! I am in LOVE, LOVE with my Audrey dress and of course once, again the women in my league are getting a little envious with my MIC SPORTSWEAR COLLECTION debuts! No doubt, I make a fashion statement during each golf tournament!!! I wish my game was as good as I feel and look ;). Cindy H. AZ

KarlieH said...

LOVE the Audrey Dress and the fabric is absolutely divine!

Karlie, CA