Friday, October 14, 2011

LPGA____ STYLE MAVEN Paige Mackenzie







Style maven: Paige Mackenzie doesn’t just draw attention on the golf course for her play but also her fashion choices. Mackenzie was wearing a stylish shirt dress during Saturday’s round from MiC Sport, the company that designs many of her contemporary looks. The 28-year-old has received a lot of compliments about her style which is different from many of the other golfers.

“I think it’s important for each one of us to differentiate ourselves and to stand out,” Mackenzie said. “I think that this clothing company stands out but in the way that I want to. I want to look sharp, professional but in a well-tailored way.”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Congrats on all the terrific LPGA media coverage for MIC SPORTSWEAR!!! TB

Anonymous said...

Melba Lee,

Just wanted you to know how nice the outfit looks and to say thank you again. I enjoyed meeting you and I think your designs are wonderful. I think your "Tee Emblem" is actually more impressive than the Nike swish.

JR

Anonymous said...

I saw Paige today at LPGA Taiwan site and like her outfit very much. Just checked out your on-line store but everything sold out. Where can I buy you cloth?

Do you have a store in Seattle?

Anonymous said...

I live in Taipei, Taiwan, so I prefer ordering on-line.Just wondering if you can ship internationaly? Looking forward to your new season product!
Thank you!

P.S I think Paige is a perfect match for your brand. She has a beautiful figure, elegant attitude, and adorable smile!

Michelle