Friday, November 30, 2012

MiC STORE CURRENT BEST SELLERS




MiC STYLE SH101 BREZZY TRIPLE-SEAM SHIRT Offering two-tone color contrast piping. Designed for the woman that desires a very form-fitting sleeveless shirt. 



MiC STYLE D500 FLAIR WRAP DRESS  Wrap-a-round waistline complimented with black quilted fabric belt.  Dress length 18” from waistline to hemline. Front pocket for golf tees and one right/side back glove pocket.   



MiC STYLE SH555 SHORT SHORT Designed to compliment the hip area with a more slimming cut (5" Inseam) and accented with white piping on belt loops and pockets. Front shallow slit pockets for golf tees and one right/side back glove pocket. 

 





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife loves your clothing designs, Shari is a great golfer too! I have my eye on one of your current best sellers (wrap flair dress). I am assuming, MIC can send me a gift certificate to give to Sheri for Christmas since the six week projected delivery might not be delivered in time for the holiday.

Happy Holiday, Aaron

SB said...

MiC ROCKS!!! I placed an order for style D500 (flair wrap dress) in black. Can't wait to wear the mic dress on my birthday vacation in January.

:-) Susanne