Monday, September 2, 2013

MiC STORE CURRENT BEST SELLERS!

MiC CLASSIC SHIRT with Eton collar trimmed in contrast piping and cuff sleeves offer a full range flexibility.  



MiC SMART CAPRI offering a smart and sexy (high-rise) fit. Capri length hitting the calf approximately five inches above the angle depending on your height. Designed to compliment the waist area with a more slimming cut and accented with white piping on pockets. Front shallow pockets for golf tees and one right/side back glove pocket. 


MiC SIGNATURE CAP with ponytail slot (4"), designed to accommodate all lengths of hair and your comfort level in positioning your ponytail high or low through the ponytail slot. Complimented with an adjustable elastic size strap for OSFA (one size fits all) flexibility.  

    





MiC STORE 



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE MY Mic Signature GOLF CAP!

Adina Levy

SB said...

Melba, I am really looking forward to the HONEYCOMB collection! Please let me know when the shell & skirt featured on MICsport on-line store home page is available in my size. Can’t wait! SB

Anonymous said...

Awesome golf clothing for women! I will definitely spread the MiC buzz!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE the line! I will be ordering the piping ensemble group when your store is restocked with sizes XS and 4. Thanks Lisa

Unknown said...

Thank you Mic Sportswear! I just received signature golf cap I WON!!! Fits perfectly!!! :) LM