Monday, November 4, 2013

MiC STORE CURRENT BEST SELLERS!


MiC STYLE D999 EMPIRE DRESS  embrace both traditional classic and modern romantic). White Shirt insert design, complimented with empire waistline. Dress length 27”(waistline to the hemline).
MiC STYLE SH503 SHORTER SHORT designed to compliment the hip area with a more slimming cut (3" Inseam) and accented with white piping on belt loops and pockets. Front shallow slit pockets for golf tees and one right/side back glove pocket. 
MiC STYLE D1101 SAFARI DRESS for the golfer who appreciates sporty and sassy design. Waistline complimented with black/white leather skinny belt. Dress length 22” from the high waistline down to the hemline.  



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear MIC,
I absolutely loved, LOVED the Empire dress which came yesterday, and it fits perfectly, to a tee. I didn't realize it came with a bottom with snaps and it took me a moment to realize how it worked. LOOKS GREAT! Tomorrow comes the real challenge. I've been playing in the MAWGA tournament (founded in 1931), tomorrow is day 3 of the championship round. I've always felt that what I lack in talent, I make up with excellent equipment and fabulous clothes. I suck at golf, but I look like a Divot Diva in the Empire dress. I'll let you know how it worked as an outfit that actually sees some golf swings. It'll also be the most appropriate apparel for the luncheon in the afternoon. Thank you for helping me select the right size, and being so patient answering my phone calls and emails.

You are a wonderful creative online store, and I'll be a very loyal customer in the future.
Sincerely,
Chris (Christine) Allen

Anonymous said...

Rave Reviews on the Links___ I did play golf and looked smashing!. 37 women were very interested in the look and I gave them your website. Compliments everywhere. I played so comfortably in the Empire dress it was like playing in pajamas. Several men (on their lunch break) working at the Fed Ex Complex overlooking the Southwind PGA course, gave whistles and shouts of "looking good" confirmed that the Empire dress deserves attention. I'll try and get a pic to you whenever they are sent to me. I truly played glamorous golf on the links. Thanks again.

Christine Allen

Unknown said...

Amazing designer line! The safari dress fits perfectly and I feel smart & classy wearing/sporting
MiC SPORTSWEAR! MiC’s black/white golf cap really pulls the look together. ☺ Thank you, MM