Tuesday, October 28, 2014

MiC STORE CURRENT BEST SELLERS!


NOVEL SHIRT complimented with sleeveless pleaded treatment on shoulder. Shirt designed for the woman that desires a fresh and classic cut.


SPICY PLEATED SKORT  offering a sassy pleated front and fitted short. Front shallow pocket for golf tees and one right/side back glove pocket. SKORT Length 17" (Legal golf club length).

V8100 VISOR unique sun visor with a wide deep brim and a detachable bow that attaches to the front of the visor and wraps around the head and ties under the chin to protect the top of your head and sides of your face. 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I just placed an order for NOVEL SHIRT & SPICY SKORT! I have been waiting for these designs to be available for purchase at your store… can’t wait!

Thank you, Randy Hill (NY)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to receive my new MiC Sportswear purchases! I really believe, I am on my game when wearing MiC and I LOVE, LOVE my MiC visor! Adina