Monday, January 5, 2015

MiC creates it’s own Luxury Designer Fabrics!


Most boutique brands, fashion fabric design is actually quite limiting, because designers can only work with fabrics that exist and are available. Very few fashion brands actually create their own fabrics; brands will be able to request special prints, color combinations, or dyes, but they will rarely get a fabric specifically created and woven for them.  
                   (Embroidered golf ball signature black and white fabric)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello MiC girls! LOVE, LOVE your luxury golf fabrics!!!!
Rachel :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow, your brand really makes a statement! Fabulous designs and fabrics! I hope to find MIC Collection in stores or pro shops in Southern California.
Karen K (Rancho Santa Fe)

Kelly Blake said...

Received several ensembles and dresses last season and I am excited to share my excitement of celebrating my new found reputation as the fashion mavin at our golf course, flaunting my Mic sportswear wardrobe! My husband is very proud!
(pics on the way this week as promised).

Thank you M&R for your very personal and professional customer service too!!!

Unknown said...

Signed up for your brand newsletter and I am looking forward to receiving an up-date on available styles in your designer golf tee fabric. LOVE IT! Lisa Manson

Anonymous said...

I wish MiC SPORTSWEAR all the success in the world. It is a niche product line that has a well deserved place on shelves in many pro shops and specialty stores. Although the golf industry can often be a place of buyers unwilling to take a chance or who don’t fully understand the fashion element, I hope you have great success in your journey to becoming a top player in the golf industry. MM