Saturday, September 30, 2017

WOMEN'S GOLF FASHION 2017

“I don’t design clothes, I design dreams” is a famous quote by fashion designer Ralph Lauren. It is also a good introduction to describe women’s golf fashions for 2017. “No other words that define luxury lifestyle better than high couture golf fashion, construct and envelope the womanly form with flourish. Smart and sexy designs all draw upon an image of old world classic luxury aspiration.”  MiC Designer
Model: Amy Winberg
Photographer: Eddie Felix
Location: The Ingleside Inn & Resort Palm Springs, CA

4 comments:

LM said...

MiC’s philosophy of design and the brands fashion forward take on what choices women want to wear on the links is right on point! Thank you MiC for the opportunity to feel beautiful and unique!!! Lisa M (FL)

KarlieH said...

As VIP customer MIC designer/customer service department always make me feel special, they go the extra mile to make sure my purchased garments/accessories look and fit perfectly! MIC sportswear ROCKS!

Karlie Harper
Santa Monica, California

SB said...

Hi my favorite brand and girls! I was very excited to show off my new MiC Collection at my club members fundraiser last week in Palm Desert, CA. The dresses were a big HIT! As always you're the best! SB :)

SB said...

LOVE Bessie shirt and Florence skirt ensemble definitely my favorite from New Collection! Referred several club members to MiC website! SB